Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:23 AM
something new.

tumblr.
I tried out something new today. It's not actually "new-new" but it's new. hahaha. I've seen a lot of people using this. so I signed up =)). It's so weird because i can't manage to blog once in a while then i found myself signing up in tumblr. I'm still fixing the site though. I'll let you know once i'm done. I'm still figuring out on how will i working this thing. :))

3hour break.
I so hate my schedule. I hate my "3-hour" break. this is something new. I mean i'm not used to this kind of schedule. I can't bum around for 3 hours, plus it's so magastos. I'm spending more than my allowance. wth?

id.
So for those of you who doesn't know about my I.D., it got lost accidentally. It's a long story. But to cut things short, since i lost my I.D., i had to renew them or get a new one. I thought that getting a new one is easy, it's fast although you need to spend lots. srsly. I spent like P635 for an ID. i can't believe it. P100 for the affidavit of loss, then another P535 for the ID itself. Thank goodness, i was able to get my awhile ago (im sick of using my temporary pass). :))

sleepy.
that's something new. :))

Labels:



thegirl:

. seventeen. taken. blogger. vain. college. internet freak. moody. loves her family.loves the beach. bum. has a thing gor vintage shirts :D. funny. JOKERRR. lalalaloves TINKERBELL.DLS-CSB taking up ABMMA. flip. unlitxt20.
stalk.




askher:

go ask. :D haha



friender:

| justine | natie | noel | gliza | jen | mimi | christine | nix | melai | AnneXtiane | Casey | Sarah | reanne | mei | megs | lea | charlene | cerisse | kichi | jhoanna | camille | ericka | mikyu | nica | kitty | pia | jam | dhea | luki | chester | paw | joanna | jeje | kat | jha | niqui |

musicker:

I listen to music too.

tagboarder:



creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis
Big thanks to DANGO DAIKAZOKU! revenge as stress relief.
hiatus.
sembreak
16th month
i miss you. bigtime
boo.
why?
paranoid
ayheychu.
advice

Older
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009